The home screen is the first screen you see when you log into Pet Sitter Plus. You can access it at any time by clicking the Home icon at the top left of the main Pet Sitter Plus Navigator menu.
- You will find the following information on the Home Page:
- The "My Account" button which will take you to your Account with Pet Sitter Plus, where you can update your information and payment methods.
- A Notification summary of recent data changes, service cancellations, service requests and service request cancellations made by your clients in the Client Portal.
- A link to today's Schedule, with the number of services scheduled, cancelled, voided and staff activity such as services acknowledged, completed and how many service reports sent.
- A link to the Staff Activity report with a summary of how many services have been checked in and out, and how many activity notifications (service exceptions) have been triggered.
- A link to any scheduling items that may need your attention, such as service requests which have been made by your clients but which you have not yet scheduled in Pet Sitter Plus, keys required for services and uncommitted credit or debit notes.
- Subscription Status information about the status of your account with Pet Sitter Plus, including the date your next subscription payment is due, and how to access your client portal and update your payment card if necessary.
What will I see on the Home Screen?
Navigate to Home > Dashboard
At the top of the Home Page is the "My Account" Button.
- Clicking on "My Account" will open up a new Tab or Window and take you to your Account Summary Page with Pet Sitter Plus. You can update your contact information, payment methods, review your payments and invoices.
In the "Requiring Attention" panel:
- Clicking on "Keys still required" will take you to the Key Management report, where you can view a list of keys that need to be assigned to staff to carry out today's scheduled services.
- Clicking on "Clients with outstanding service requests" takes you to the service request processing screen where you can edit or assign staff, then schedule the service requests. The number of requests matches the number in the red box on the Schedule icon.
- Clicking on "Uncommitted credit/debit notes" takes you to the Invoicing function where you can view the credit or debit notes requiring attention.
In the Subscriptions panel:
- Information about your own account is shown in "Your Subscription", including the date your next subscription payment is due, and how to access your client portal and update your payment card if necessary.
- Other messages about your account may be displayed here from time-to-time.
In the Today's Service Schedule panel:
- A link to the Schedule and statistical data is provided on the services that are scheduled for Today.
In the Today's Activity panel:
- A link to the Staff Activity report and statistical data is provided on staff activity for Today.
In the Notifications panel:
- Every time a new client registers, or an existing client cancels a service or amends their data, a notification will appear in the panel.
- Any changes that have occurred since you last accessed the HOME screen will have a "New" label. Otherwise the time since you last accessed Home will be displayed by the notification, eg. "8 minutes ago".
- Client changes made in the client portal are superseded by the client unique account number and their Last Name, First Name. The client account can be accessed by clicking on the client name.
- Staff activity notifications can also be seen in the notifications panel, with a link to the relevant Schedule ref (usually the pet name).
How long do my Notifications remain on the Home screen?
- All new notifications will remain for a period of five days while waiting to be acknowledged.
- Acknowledging notifications will remove them from the screen. You do this by clicking the "X" by the notification.
- Older changes can be seen for a period of up to 30 days below the new notifications and then they will automatically be removed.
- A maximum total of 200 notifications will appear in the panel.
In the Stats panel:
- "Live" stats on how many active and inactive clients are in your system, plus active and inactive staff.
Tip: Did you know you can show Labels under the Icons in the main Navigation Menu? This can be helpful when learning your way around the software.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article